Do you want to work for an innovative company that will train hard working individuals? Are you a creative person? Do you pay attention to details? Do you like working with machines? Then we want you on our team.
We are currently accepting applications. To fill out our online application, simply download and complete a copy of the digital application, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you need help filling out the application, please contact Strainrite Human Resources Dept. (207) 376-1615
We are now accepting applications for the position of Financial Controller
The Controller is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the Company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and will provide executive leadership for the Company by working with the senior management team to design plans, policies, strategies, and long term goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct and oversee the month end close functions of the company by preparing and reviewing journal entries and performing and reviewing quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare and maintain annual budgets and multi-year forecast and perform analysis of budget/forecast variances and financial trends
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
• Monitor financial covenants of in debt agreements, prepare quarterly compliance reports, and maintain current lender relationships
• Manage annual financial audit which includes developing audit schedule, ensuring required documentation is prepared in a timely manner, and interacting with the auditors
• Manage and mentor Accountant department
• Partner with other leaders in the business to develop and implement process improvements and new technologies to create a more efficient Accounting department
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with 5 years of related senior-level experience.
• Demonstrated expertise with above core job responsibilities.
• Proven supervisory and leadership experience.
• Excellent communication skills
• ERP/MRP manufacturing experience